Nutripur RelaxPlus With Passionflower 60 Capsules
Description & Features
Is stress controlling your life? Rediscover tranquility with RelaxPlus! Nutripur RelaxPlus is a synergetic plant combination that naturally soothes and calms the nervous system. This all natural product has sedative virtues that improve the quality of sleep.
Nutripur RelaxPlus is a synergetic plant combination that naturally calms the nervous system. This all natural product has sedative virtues that improve the quality of sleep.
Features & Benefits:
- Natural tranquillizer
- Relieves stress and tension
- Relieves anxiety and nervous restlessness
- 100% natural and safe
- Fast acting
- Prolonged effect
- Passionflower (aerial parts)(Passiflora incarnata) herb ... 135 mg
- Hops (cone)(Humulus lupulus) ... 45 mg
- Lemon Balm (leaf)(Melissae officinalis) ... 45 mg
- Lavender (flower)(Lavandula angustifolia) ... 30 mg
- German Chamomile (flower)(Matricaria recutita) ... 15 mg
More about the herbs...
- Passionflower's relaxing effects eases anxiety in nervous people. Passion flower helps promote complete relaxation naturally and is not habit-forming.
- Often recommended for therapeutic sleep, hops soothes nervous stomachs and intestines (cramps, spasms, nausea, gas).
- A brain and nervous system tonic, Lemon Balm improves control over the emotions and reduces the sensitivity and excitability of the nervous system.
- Lavender is a nervous regulator that eliminates anguish, melancholia and irritability.
- German Chamomile is a light sedative. It facilitates rest and relaxation in order to prepare for sleep.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking barbiturates, have depression and/or related diseases. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has known to occur; if this case arises, discontinue use.
Do not use if allergic to species of Asteraceae or Lamiaceae families. Some people may experience drowsiness.
Exercise with caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals, assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high quality of their products.